Would you like to cook more?
Do you sometimes struggle to figure out what to eat for dinner? And want to avoid another night of delivery?
You’re not alone.
Cooking well is probably one of the most valuable skills you can learn to improve your health.
But we didn’t learn it at school, and poor planning can make us cave in all too frequently for low quality foods. We think healthy food takes a long time to prepare so we don’t even try. We know we should eat better, but we don’t know where to start.
And that’s exactly what Chef Joanna wants to help you with.
Chef Joanna offers books, courses and free cooking tips to support both beginners and experienced cooks. Learn how to:
- Get started in the kitchen from grocery lists to plating an Instagram-able meal
- Eat better with practical tips that make healthy eating easy
- Nurture the right habits, overcome time shortages, and (re)discover the joy of cooking
- Find your cooking style and infuse each recipe with your personality
“We had an awesome time making paella! Chef Joanna gave great history on the dish and made the experience easy and fun to follow. Can’t wait to join another class!”
Subscribe for healthy tips
Check out the full range of books and upcoming courses
I never knew how lucky I was to grow up in California. The freshest produce you can find! I’ve tried some of the best peaches in the world here. The access to abundant fresh fruits and vegetables make healthy eating easy, right?
No, not for me. The excessive dieting and new terms made me feel constantly confused. Gluten-free, vegan, and paleo- what’s right for me?
At the end of the day I wouldn’t know what to make. Even as a chef!
Finally, I spent some time with dieticians and learned the most helpful eating advice. The secret, it turns out, is not about eating this or that, low-calorie, low-carb or whatever.
It’s really all about this simple word,
Once I learned this, I realized the reason I often don’t eat healthy is because I didn’t plan correctly. They shared their planning secrets with me so I could have a healthy dinner on the table in 15 minutes or less.
Now, I’d like to share those tips with you to empower you with Chef Joanna. I help you feel confident in the kitchen, feed yourself and your family a healthier meal, and take the guessing out of “what should I make for dinner tonight?”
I teach you to build on your basic cooking skills and boost your instincts to become a better cook and better nurturer for those around you. It’s truly a skill that keeps on giving! I help you feel inspired step-by-step so new techniques or cuisines become natural to you.
I’m not afraid of embracing a few unconventional techniques, even the microwave or freezing homemade food to make sure you are eating more meals at home. Without sacrificing quality, you can learn to plan better, save more money (say no to Postmates), and feel more confident about your skills in the kitchen.
“Joanna’s meals are amazing! Fresh, healthy, flavourful. She cooks with a variety of spices and has single handedly made me start buying lentils in hopes that I can make them taste like hers.” – Sam
5 resume tidbits:
- She taught cooking classes at Four Seasons Hotel and Tastemade Studios
- She assisted in two cookbooks, “Fit From the Start: How to Prevent Childhood Obesity in Infancy” by Dr. Barbara Moore and “The Wellness Kitchen Cookbook” by Paulette Lambert R.D.
- She attended Le Cordon Bleu Paris and received degrees in Culinary and Pastry
- She interned in restaurants in France and Italy
- She traveled the world for a year and catered healthy bowls to digital nomads with rave reviews (see Testimonials)
Wanna read more?
My favorite posts:
“First we eat, then we do everything else” M.F.K. Fisher
Strengthening relationships through food.