Private Dining Experience
Here are just some of the most popular dishes by Chef Joanna. Please feel free to contact us about any custom requests. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free and other diets can be accommodated. Joanna’s dishes are “healthy-ish” but the quantity is plenty to fill you up. ***California Sales Tax and Chef Delivery Fee will be added to your total price ($200 per chef).
For the family-style catering, you get to choose 4 dishes from “Starters, Salads, and Sides” and 2 items from “Mains”. See all pricing details on “Services”. Dessert can be purchased at additional cost.
Visit the Gallery for pictures
Items with * are fan favorites
FALL/WINTER 2020 Menu
- Tomato-Basil Bisque homemade parmesan croutons
- Carrot-Ginger Soup carrot pistou, toasted pepitas
Starters, Salads and Sides
- Artisanal Cheese Platter with Homemade Date Paste, Spiced Almonds, 5 cheeses, olives, assorted crackers
- Provence Pissaldiere tomato, eggplant, caramelized onion, and herb tartlets
- Roasted Lemon-Thyme Brussel Sprouts*
- Roasted Greek Potatoes*
- Farmer’s Market Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash and Fresh Pomegranate Seeds served with arugula (vegan, GF)*
- Tabuli chopped parsley, tomato, cucumber with bulgar grain and lemon dressing (vegan)
- Roasted Heirloom Carrot Salad Ras El Hanout served with organic baby greens and quinoa (vegan, GF)
- Grilled Vegetables Chimichurri (vegan, GF) or Pesto (GF)
- Harvest Stuffing mushrooms, Dried Cherries and Fresh Herbs
- Pesto Chicken Salad seasonal vegetables and Farfalle or Rotini Pasta
- White Bean Tomato Bruschetta roasted red bell peppers, parmesan, balsamic reduction
- Feta-Stuffed Grilled Sweet Peppers served on a bed of fresh greens
- Stuffed Eggplant “Imam Bayeldi” in a Tomato Stew
- Cheese Boureg Armenian stuffed pastries with cheese and parsley
- Greek Chopped Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Chickpea, and Feta
- Classic Bruschetta cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, toasted fresh bread, balsamic reduction, parmesan cheese
- Grilled Chicken with Green Harissa*
- Steak Asada with Chimichurri Salsa*
- Hoisin Salmon Sliders with Ginger Aioli*
- Farfalle Pasta with Salmon in Vodka Sauce*
- Pulled Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry BBQ Sauce
- BBQ Southwest Shrimp skewers with hot and spicy marinade
- Apricot Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast glazed and roasted with rosemary
- Chicken Tinga mini tostadas, guacamole, queso fresco, salsa rojo
- Turkey Burger Sliders with Tzatziki
- Fish Tacos with Guacamole and Cabbage Slaw*
- Greek Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs with Tzatziki
- Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese with Garlic Bread
- Traditional Roman Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Cedar Plank Salmon, +$20 per person (bbq grill needed)
- Warm Apple Crostata homemade Chantilly cream*
- Classic Tiramisu fresh whipped mascarpone cream layered with espresso soaked lady fingers*
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with homemade Kahlua Chantilly cream *
- Mixed Berry Pavlova lemon curd and mixed berries
- Limoncello Cheesecake raspberry coulis and fresh berries *
Some more details...
To prepare for the event I must receive confirmation and 50% non-refundable deposit at least 2 weeks before the event so that I can prepare and buy all the necessary ingredients. The remaining balance will be paid the day of the event.
* What time would you like to eat?
* Do you have a full kitchen onsite? Grill and oven?
* Buffet or plated meal?
* Need plates, silverware?